Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Farewell to the old Xbox live:

I have to admit that i will miss the logging onto my old xbox and loading up some classics. I will miss playing games such as Pariah, Kingdom Under Fire, and Crimson Skies with friends. Although it still makes little to no sense why microsoft Is shutting down such a memorable experience the one game that I will miss most is Halo 2. The groundbreaking multiplayer, long campaign and beautiful graphic will always be remembered even when bigger sequels are on the horizon (Halo Reach). Halo 2 had it all memorable characters, solid campaign, and amazing multiplayer, sure Halo 3 refined it, but the amount of fun that my friends and me shared can't be forgotten. I will miss those days of Halo 2, but am looking forward for what Bungie has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Images