Thursday, April 15, 2010

MW2 PC RANT!!!



Like many of my friends, I bought Modern Warfare 2 on the day it come out. I had just lost my Xbox 360 to the plague, and was ready for a fresh start. Aside from the fact that the game did not work for the first 3 months, I have some MAJOR issues with the online multiplayer.
HAAAX! was the phrase that I continued to scream at my computer screen, as every 1 out of 3 games was hacked at the end, and immediately shut down! ONE OUT OF THREE! The worst part was, for the first 50 seconds of the hack, your character is controlled by a hacker, which often causes you to loose a perfect streak, or, in most cases, toss your keyboard across the room.
But that!? That was just the beginning. What followed, is simply known as, the Level 70, 10th prestige NOOB HACK ERA!!! Though the title is pretty self explanatory, what had happened was, a new piece of software, known as "EAM", allowed players to become any level, any prestige, and any completion that they could ever want. This, along with hacks for almost anything your heart could desire, has killed Modern Warfare 2 for the PC.
So with that I say, welcome back home, Battlefield series, don't you dare screw thing up.



5 comments:

  1. This post can best be described as "L...O...L"

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo im guessing that the computer has the same problems as X-box and PS3? this all seems sooooo familiar...

    ReplyDelete
  3. -------------------------MW2 KillCAm----------------------

    ReplyDelete

Images